Group Scheduling key time management related features and benefits:
- Saves time, effort and money by faster appointment coordination (Quick ROI)
- Easy and secure central and decentralized administration
- Detailed employee absence information at-a-glance
- Dynamic appointment filter functions by category, kind, full-text search and others
- Gantt view (with different zoom levels)
- Monthly and annual views for long-term planning purposes such as vacations (never make vacation plans in Excel or other third party tools)
- Overview of non-accepted invitations (Avoid costly scheduling conflicts)
- Efficient user-rights administration by the TimeFleX Admin and/or users
- Supports nested Groups
- Supports query by Trusted Domains
High performance group calendar software for both small and large enterprise-wide Microsoft Exchange (Outlook) environments. Key benefits include no server tasks, no redundant data and only one installation per organization.
If you have missed in Outlook/OWA an annual view for vacation planning, filter function for appointments over a group of calendar data, a delegation of calendar data which allow more than read or edit and delete, etc … Then you are right here! TIMEFLEX can do this and much more … and this “Without a permanent administration”
- Web version based on JS and HTML5
- No redundant data (work direclty with the original calendar data of Exchange)
- Only one installation is needed – Typical installation time is 15 minutes
- No agents, no server tasks – no fuzziness
- Central Administration
- Administrator can choose how much they will do and how much the user can do (create group calendar)
- Get the best overview of your team’s calendar.
- The calendar views enables you to drag and drop appointments.
- Easily create advanced filters based on appointments using the filter
TIMEFLEX provides your organization with a fully integrated group and team calendar with intuitive yearly, monthly, weekly and daily views of appointments to effectively manage persons, groups and resources within an organization.
TIMEFLEX works directly with the mail databases of the users and the server. Due to this method, periodic server task for data collection are unnecessary and the production of redundant data is avoided. Regardless of the amount of users you need only one installation for your organization tot handle an unlimited support of users and group calendars.
New calendar entries in the group calendar are added directly into the specific user mail database. Delegation and individual rights are followed during creation, modification and deletion of appointments. Private entries are not visible.
A comparison of TIMEFLEX with other Group Calendars is impressive.
Here is a FAQ regarding TIMEFLEX licensing.
Join a GoToMeeting webinar for a close up look at TIMEFLEX and to get your questions answered.
If you are ready for more discussions and a quotation, click here.
Sample Screen Shots of the group scheduling User Interface
To request a demonstration or a quotation for your organization, click here.