|With PROMODAG Reports for Microsoft Exchange Server, you can retrieve vital information easily, measure the usage of your electronic messaging system, analyze traffic patterns, mailboxes and public folders content and establish the cost of using the system.
List of Reports
Thousands of customers around the world have tried and today thousands of Exchange Servers are monitored and analyzed by PROMODAG Reports.
|PROMODAG Reports analyzes and reports on all types of Exchange traffic
- Analyze easily your Microsoft Exchange Server utilization.
- See in detail who your users correspond with.
- Base your plans on a reliable understanding of your electronic mail usage and needs.
- See all the activity of your mail system in a format that’s easy to understand.
- Gain time and money, by establishing an internal cost of utilization.
- Ensure you are meeting your Service Level Agreement.
- Server based license. Unlimited mailboxes.
- No installation on Exchange servers.
Managers can get a summary view of the messaging system from complete and comprehensive reports.
Administrators can use detailed reports to reliably optimize system configuration and design in response to changing traffic patterns.
Comprehensive Reports that are easy to understand
- More than 130 ready-to-use reports can be generated in text and colored 3D formats. Many configuration options can be used to suit your specific information requirements.
- Detailed or summarized reports.
- Statistical reports on email traffic.
- Reports for email traffic cost chargeback.
- Reports exported to different formats: HTML, RTF, XLS, CSV PDF.
- Reports emailed or published to a public folder a Website or a SharePoint site.
- Individual mailboxes email traffic reports sent automatically to a user or manager.
- Saved report parameters for instant access to the most frequently used reports using the Favorites menu.
- Saved reports for further review. Saved reports can be run with preconfigured parameters.
- Exchange server or Active Directory attributes for mailboxes selection.
- Reporting on business hours only using specific dates and time ranges.
- Reports in different languages
An easy to use tool
- PROMODAG Reports is designed for simple, convenient, and effective user interaction
- Works with all version of Exchange Server.
- Non-intrusive and agentless– there is nothing to install on the Exchange Server.
- Data collection, reporting, publishing, or exporting can be automated to run in off peak hours.
- Data repository can be in an Access or SQL Server database.
- Daylight saving time can be used to adjust the local time when importing the tracking files.
- Organization display in Active Directory or Exchange 5.5 mode.
|Request more information and quotation
||Download Free Trial